Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week Eight TrackStar and Web Evaluation

The Trackstar project was pretty cool. I like the idea of guiding your students through some sites you want them to look at. Here is my Trackstar.

The website I chose to evaluate is one I chose for my Trackstar as well. The URL ishttp://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/georgewashington. The site provides a short biography of George Washington written from a very patriotic viewpoint. Since the site is published by the White House I thought it would be very interesting for the kids to explore once they had gotten there and read the biography. The office of the Presidency is something everyone should learn about, and it is also something I thought they would find fascinating. The design of the site is very clean and usable. The structure is also very straightforward and easy to understand and navigate.


Content

Design

No comments:

Post a Comment